Let’s talk about why dead white guys are not enough in our art classrooms and why I’m not having a panic attack even saying those words!
Listen to About Those Dead White Guys Now
Subscribe on iTunes or your podcast player of choice.
Links Mentioned in the Show
- Leonardo da Vinci ‘Salvator Mundi’ Auction
- Nanette by Hannah Gadsby
- NAEA Position Statement on Diversity in Visual Art Education
- Elements and Principles Printable Poster Pack
- Podcast Episode #24: Art History Nerds with Tim Bogatz
- The Curated Connections Library – Join the Wait List
Thanks for listening! Have an idea for an episode topic or think you may be a great guest for the show? Click here to send us an email telling us about it.
The post 36: About Those Dead White Guys: Why the Same Old Artists Aren’t Enough appeared first on Art Class Curator.